Our summer concert series at Willamette Park and Elizabeth Caruthers Park features six concerts for summer 2012! Come out with a picnic dinner and bottle of wine to share and enjoy free, local, live music. Dates below:
Willamette Park Dates:
- Wednesday, July 11 – Bon Ton Roulet – Uproarious Cajun and Zydeco
- Wednesday, July 18 – National College of Natural Medicine presents Norman Sylvester Band – Portland’s beloved “Boogie Cat”
- Wednesday, July 25 – The Bylines – Original, artful story pop
- Wednesday, August 1 – Devin Phillips Band – New Orleans’ sax sensation
Elizabeth Caruthers Park Dates:
- Friday, August 17 – Toque Libre – Passionate, acoustic Latin
- Friday, August 24 – Sassparilla – Dust Bowl blues
All shows at 6:30 pm
Elizabeth Caruthers Park
3508 SW Moody Avenue, Portland, OR Map It
SW Macadam Avenue & Nebraska Street, Portland, OR Map It
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 at 6:30 pm and is filed under Community Events.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
No Comments »
Comment On This Entry